(as of Sep 12,2021 02:49:56 UTC – Details)
● Comply with all Relevant electrical Standards, Shrinkage Ratio: 3:1.
● Dual-walled: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive in inside.
● Hot-melt adhesive provides excellent waterproof property
● No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature
● Wire gauge imprint on connectors and color identification.
● Ideal translucent provides tensile strength, allows visual inspection.
● Allows visual inspection, prevents corrosion, and provided a waterproof seal.
Operating Temperature Range:
● Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
● Minimum shrink temperature: 80℃
● Fully recovery temperature: 130°C
【Multifarious Terminals】- The kit includes ring, fork, spade, and heat shrink butt connectors. Provide time-saving and space-saving options for wiring projects.
【High Quality Thick Tin-Plated Copper】- Heat shrink connectors use copper barrel with a higher thickness rating to ensure a strong crimp. The copper barrel provides strong current, ensures less voltage drop, prevents wiring failures and reduces equipment downtime
【Waterproof】- The insulating tube has a double-wall design and a 3:1 shrinkage ratio. polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside. After shrinking, it has excellent sealability, so that your wire will not get wet or slip off the connector
【Durability】- The seamless copper barrel eliminates the problem of barrel openings. Translucent heat shrink tubing provides high tensile strength as well as resistance to stretch and mechanical damage
【Widely Applicable】- Compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards. Our heat shrink connectors are very suitable for applications on boat, Vehicle, Home or scientific project.